*11/18 Update – At the moment it’s back to it’s regular price of $299.99. Worth checking though as Black Friday gets closer.*
At about $70 less than the rest of the pack, this smallish home theater solution is a relatively inexpensive way to solve your poor sound quality problem. HDTVs aren’t made to sound great out of the box. That’s just a fact.
While it lasts, Amazon has the Yamaha YAS-207BL Soundbar System for just $229.99 with free shipping! That’s now the lowest price we’ve seen for this model.
- Streams wirelessly thanks to built in Bluetooth.
- A wireless subwoofer provides deep and clear bass.
- Sets up with your choice of HDMI, optical audio, or analog.
- The sound bar itself features a slim, non-distracting design.
- First sound bar with DTS virtual included – it produces 3D sound for fuller sound that gives the impression of coming from around the room.