It looks like 3D printers will be a very popular item this season. For the record, this item goes for almost $700 if you purchase from the manufacturer, and we found only one place (a seller at eBay) who was within $160 of this price!
Amazon has the XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer for just $324.00 while it lasts. Shipping is free and it’s an exceptional price for this versatile machine.
A few features:
- Their first open-source filament 3D Printer.
- Aluminum Print Bed for Durability.
- Adjustable temperature settings.
- Newly designed Caliabration system – software guides you on screen.
- Filament system loads automatically for ease of use.
- Compatible with Mac or Windows machines.
- Wi-Fi home network connectivity.
- Software allows for multiple settings to be adjusted.