I owned a Weber Summit A Grill for about 15 years. When I finally parted with it, I honestly felt like crying. We were moving into a smaller place, and the 200 pound behemoth was going to be too much to handle for the small moving crew of friends, all with bad backs or knees, to move without incredible strain. And so I left that beautiful, sturdy grill with my neighbor.
It was a mistake. I ended up purchasing a smaller Cuisinart model that works quite well. But I miss having that gorgeous, super durable, highly-efficient Weber out on the porch.
So this newer model of their Summit series caught my eye. The shape and features remind me of my old standby, but it’s prettier, more versatile, and did I mention that it’s very easy on the eyes?
For a limited time, Amazon is offering the Weber 7371001 Summit Series Grill for just $1,805.99. While that may look like an enormous ask, this price is at least $350 better than we could find it for anywhere else. With free Scheduled Delivery, I keep going back for another look. At this price, there is a good possibility that it could sell out quickly.
About the Weber 7371001 Summit Series Grill:
- Uses a 20 pound liquid propane tank.
- It even has lights for when you feel like grilling late.
- With more than 60,000 BTUs you’ll have plenty of power to char whatever you’re in the mood for.
- The total cooking space measures 769 square inches – plenty of room for dinner and a grilled side.
- The additional burners include one on the side, a sear station, and even an infrared rotisserie burner for a different kind of deliciousness.
- A 5 year warranty is nice, but with their fantastic customer service (I’ve spoken with them multiple times) Weber is one of those brands you can buy with confidence.