My favorite is an (old) just slightly faded “white” (again, it faded a tad, it’s probably more of a cream color now.) On the front are the flags of the three countries which contain part of the Mont Blanc within their borders. Why should you care? You probably shouldn’t.
However, you should probably get yourself a new one (I certainly will) because it’s getting just a tad chilly outside.
For today, 10/25 Amazon is offering Sweaters for Men, Women and Junior’s up to 60% with free shipping on any order for Prime Members. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial membership and get this deal and many others that are on the way. Otherwise, just spend $35 or more and you’ll get your order shipped free of charge regardless.
There are some great name brands, high quality materials, and really good looking sweaters in this excellent one day sale. Here are just a few of them…
- IZOD Men’s Allover Links V-Neck Sweater $24.99
- Levi’s Men’s Lockhart Stripe Crew Sweater $24.99
- Sag Harbor Women’s Mock-Neck Cashmerlon Sweater $18.00
- NY Collection Women’s Raglan Pullover Sweater $20.00
- Williams Cashmere Men’s 100% Cashmere V-Neck Sweater $79.99
- Sag Harbor Women’s Cable Crew-Neck Cashmerlon Sweater $20.00
- Caribbean Joe Women’s Plus-Size Classic Cable-Knit Sweater $21.60
- Derek Heart Juniors’ Long-Sleeve Scoop-Neck Printed Sweater $19.99
- Caribbean Joe Women’s Cotton Cable Knit V-Neck Pullover Sweater $20.00
- Knits by Hampshire Women’s V-Neck Tunic Sweater with Pocket $18.00
- Geoffrey Beene Men’s Long Sleeve Mini Weave Quarter Zip Sweater $21.99