Did you know that Subaru made generators? We did. And we’re glad to see our first deal ever on this particular model. While it lasts, Ebay via MaxTool has model RGX2900 Industrial Power Generator for just $999.99. Flat Rate Freight shipping is free on this 106 pound power source, and with many charging as much as $150 to send it to you, that saves you even more. Finally, only orders from California are charged sales tax via this retailer, so most of you will keep that money in your pocket as well.
The RGX2900 is loaded with convenient and time-saving features including:
– A 6 horsepower overhead cam engine produces your power.
– An all steel frame protects it from harm and stands up to abuse.
– Subaru engine that uses low oil shutdown so it won’t burn up when it’s low.
– 2,900 surge watts for starting it up, and 2,400 continuous running watts to keep your lights and other important things on.
– An easy to read control panel that’s well marked and gives you plenty of control over the operation of your generator.
– A quite muffler that keeps noise down and includes a spark arrestor that’s approved by the U.S. Forestry Service, both of which also make it a great model for camping.
– A recoil start makes it easy to get it going.
– A factory warranty from the manufacturer gives you three years of worry-free use.