Maybe, just maybe the fact that Staples has upped their game this year has something to do with the merging of the other two “office store superpowers”, but whatever the reason, we’re finding more and more good deals, and some exceptional ones, at Staples.
Their 4th of July sale is no exception. Lasting all of this week, you’ll find a number of great offers on office supplies of course, but where they’re really going a long way toward respectability is the fantastic prices on technology items.
We found hot prices (a number of “best of the web” in our opinion) on laptops, desktops, monitors, media players, printers, office furniture, cordless phones and more.
Here’s a small sampling, with regular prices for reference, of the truly big savings you’ll see in the 4th of July Sale at Staples. *EXPIRED*
- Samsung C410W Xpress Color Laser Printer $229.99 $79.99
- HP W2082a 20-inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor $119.99 $79.99
- Staples Burlston Luxura Managers Chair, Black $169.99 $99.99
- Apple TV (3rd Generation) Streaming Media Player $69.00 $59.00
- Altra Furniture Aden Glass Corner Computer Desk $149.99 $99.99
- Linksys EA3500-NP N750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band Router $89.99 $39.99
- Power Xcel Side Socket 6 Outlet Wall Adapter with USB Ports $29.99 $9.99
- Dell Inspiron i3000-101SLV 11.6″ Touchscreen Convertible Laptop $279.99 $229.99. 11.6″ HD Touch Display with LED backlighting, Intel N3060 Celeron Processor, 2GB DDR3L, 32GB eMMC Storage.
- Dell i3552-3240BLK 15.6″ Laptop $399.99 $249.99. 15.6″ LED Backlit HD Display, Intel Pentium N3700 Processor, 4GB DDR3L, 500GB 5400 RPM Hard Disk Drive, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
- HP Pavilion 510-p026 Desktop PC $579.99 $429.99. Skylake Intel Core i5-6400T Quad-Core 6th Generation Processor, 12GB of DDR4-2133 SDRAM memory, 1TB Hard Drive (7200RPM).