Personally, I think it’s more than a starter kit, because it does plenty right out of the box without adding anything. But if you do, then you can do even more work (we hate work, but with this you can get it done FASTER and go back to things you enjoy doing, unless of course you’re the DIY type who enjoys this and doesn’t think of it as “work.”)
Anyway, they already had the lowest price on the web for the Ryobi P1810 18 Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Starter Drill Kit, and they just dropped it by an additional $10. Get yours for just $59.00 shipped to your door while it’s in stock.
– Excellent reviews everywhere it’s sold.
– Long runtime thanks to it’s lightweight but powerful, long lasting 18V lithium-ion battery that holds up to 20% more charge than Ryobi’s last generation battery.
– Drill offers a 3/8″ keyless chuck so you can shift gears (more accurately, change bits quickly.)
– The clutch gives you 24 positions and controls torque according to the type of fastener or screw.
– A magnetic tray keeps screws and other stuff from dropping to the floor where you’ll never find them until you step on them.
– Works with any Ryobi ONE+ 18V battery.
– In the box you get the drill, batter and charger for one excellent price.