Just because it’s “bundle” doesn’t always mean you’re getting a deal. Sometimes, you’ll pay roughly the same as you would by purchasing the included tools separately. Which begs the question: “What’s the point?” There is no point. That’s why we always take the separate items in the bundle and check prices around the web to see just how much you’re likely to save with a bundle tool deal. What we found with this very high quality package from Ridgid is that you really will enjoy significant savings.
While it lasts Home Depot offers the Ridgid GEN5X R9652-R9618SB2 18 Volt 5 Piece Combo Kit + 3 Piece Ridgid Bare Tool Kit for just $499.00. Though we couldn’t find anyone else selling this same bundle, we did find that purchasing the individual tools (you get 8 in total!) would cost you somewhere between $600 and $750 at a different store.
If you just moved into a new home and plan on doing some serious work around the house, this big kit is one you should take a look at. It’s also great for contractors who want a huge amount of functionality in a single purchase. Here’s what you get in one, low priced buy:
- Ridgid GEN5X Hammer Drill with a hefty 780 in. lbs. of torque.
- Ridgid GEN5X Impact Driver with 2,000 in. lbs. of torque in the high-end.
- Ridgid GEN5X Circular Saw with 7.25″ blad for deep cuts.
- Ridgid GEN5X Reciprocating Saw with stroke length of 1 and 1/8 inches.
- Ridgid GEN5X Flashlight with LED buld that lasts a lifetime.
- Ridgid GEN5X Flex Work Light with 2 settings and powerful spot lighting.
- Ridgid GEN5X Orbital Sander that goes for more than 40 minutes on a single battery charge.
- Ridgid Hyper lithium-ion battery that gives you as much as 50% more life and 50% more work time than it’s predecessor.