*Update 9/21 – Still available in most sizes today.*
Patagonia shoes are very well-made, comfortable, rock solid, and constructed of quality materials. Unfortunately, that also means that in a world of cheaply-made footwear, they typically cost more than those shoddy shoes. That’s why we love to find shoes like the Patagonia Alvah Men’s Shoe at crazy prices. Ane we have.
While they last, 6PM has the Patagonia Alvah Men’s Shoe that regularly sells for at least $65 elsewhere in Espresso Color, on sale for just $33.00 with (as always) free shipping. That’s an unbeatable price for shoes made look sharp and last for many years.
– The suede leather upper means superior comfort whether you wear them for a few minutes or many hours.
– The moccasin toe of the Alvah looks stylish and gives your foot a nice cocoon.
– A lining that uses mesh allows air to flow and your feet to breathe.
– The midsole is made of 20% recycled EVA and gives you great cushion for walking.
– The rubber outsole is is made of rubber, offering excellent traction when you’re walking on a craggy or slippery area.