If you’re like me, building a PC is out of the question. I am however “skilled” enough to upgrade my machines on my own. I’ve put in an SSD, added memory to a laptop and desktop, and must tell you that it isn’t very difficult at all. If you’ve never done it, there are plenty of instructional videos that will show you exactly how to improve the performance of your computer.
For 11/19, Amazon has fantastic prices on everything you need to make your machine better than it already is. They’re offering discounts as big as 60% off the regular prices of a host of accessories and components that make great additions to whatever you use to computer. Many of the prices are at Black Friday levels, but only for 24 hours. As always, your order will ship for free if you possess a Prime Membership, or spend $35 or more.
- LG GP60NB50 Portable DVD Rewriter for $19.99
- WE Green WD20EZRX 2TB Desktop Hard Drive for $63.99
- ViewSonic VX2703MH 27″ 1080p LED Monitor for $171.49
- Sandisk SDSSDHII-960G-G25 Ultra II Solid State Drive for $219.99
- Corsair CH-9000022-NA Vengeance M65 Performance Gaming Mouse $39.99
- AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor $128.99
- (You can choose to add a Transcend 256GB to it for $70 more if you like)
- Gigabyte GeForce GV-N980WF3-4GD GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 PCiE WindForce Graphics Card $469.99