If you’re interested in upgrading your machine, and in particular the way it handles visuals, NVIDIA is an excellent choice. You can get everything from a simple card that’s still better than what’s already in your PC, to a highly advanced model that operates at blazing speeds. Whether you’re looking to spend $30 or $500, it’s well worth the cost for those who want the most from their games and movies.
For a limited time, Amazon has 20% off or more (prices are already marked down) on your choice of 44 great graphics cards from the popular NVIDIA GeForce line. By almost every standard, they don’t make a bad one. Read the reviews to see what we mean.
A few possibilities, all of which will probably make your computer better than you imagined:
- EVGA GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card for $43.87. Nvidia PhysX and OpenGL 4.2 supported.
- ASUS GeForce 210 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card for $32.99. It features support for CUDA, PureVideo HD and HDCP.
- MSI N750TI-2GD5TLP 2GB GeForce GTX 750 Ti Computer Graphics Card $122.99. Maximum resolution supported of 4096 x 2160.
- MSI Computer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 100 Million Edition OC 4GB GDDR5 $349.99. Clocks in at 1140MHz in OC and 1114 MHz for Gaming Mode.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG MATRIX 4 GB DDR5 Graphics Card $589.99. 20mm heat pipe that offers quieter, coolor performance. Uses as much as 30% less power.