*10/18 Update – The Starter Pack is now on a shipping delay, but the price has dropped to just $260.75. You must order directly from Amazon (not a third party seller) to get the deal below.*
With the starter kit within $10 of the lowest price we could find elsewhere (those are with nothing more than the Starter Kit included) this one easily qualifies as an excellent way to get more for less.
Ending on 10/31/17, Amazon will let you choose a pair of FREE Makita 18 Volt Tools when you purchase the Makita BL1850B2DC2X 18 Volt Battery/Charger Starter Kit. It’s currently selling for $289.99 at the site (the price can change at any time), and the tools you can select from regularly sell for as much as $99. Basically, if you choose the right Bare Tools as your freebies, you’ll save a bunch!
*Note – All items you choose must be sold directly by Amazon, not a third party seller on their site, to be eligible for the promotion.*
What you need to purchase:
About the Starter Kit:
18 Volt 5.0Ah Battery that charges completely in as little as 45 minutes (that’s as much as 65% more than their previous version allowed.) Works even in very hot or cold weather. It’s basically the perfect way to start your tool set.
The rapid charger includes a pair of ports will charge 2 batteries at one time. We love the convenience of the that!
Choose Your Free Makita Bare Tools Here: (Eligible items are described as “Bare Tools” or “Tool Only” on their item page. )
Some of your choices for your Free Tools (Prices are for reference only – They’re FREE in this promotion):
- Makita 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander Kit (Model BO5041K) $89.00
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion LXT Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Model XRJ04Z) $99.00
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw, 6-1/2-Inch $99.00 (Model XSS02Z)
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver $79.95 (Model XDT13Z)
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Driver Drill (Model XFD11ZB) $73.99