It’s one of the more popular ads every year, and for a couple of good reasons. First, they expand their sale items to include products they’re not all that well known for (you don’t think of them when you’re looking for electronics, right?), and second because they offer an increase in their famous “Kohl’s Cash” promotion that happens at various times throughout the year.
The Kohl’s Black Friday Ad offers everything from clothing in large quantities and at small prices, to $15 in Kohhl’s Cash for every $50 spent by customers (it’s capped at a maxium of $75 back usually, though the Ad doesn’t mention it, and starts on 11/23) along with coupons, rebates, and exceptional deals online each day.
The sale runs from 11/26 on Thanksgiving Day. Doors open at 6PM and the sale goes all night long until midnight. Of course, some of the best deals will be online as well, and some of those will not be available in store.
Here are a few of our favorites from the Ad:
- Fitibt Charge Sleep Wristband $89.99
- Westinghouse 32″ HDTV for $99.99
- Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker $39.99
- Monster N-Tunes Headphones $49.99
- Sony Bluetooth Headphones $69.99
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Edition $39.99
- LG 49″ 1080p LED HDTV $369.99
- Rolu SE Streaming Media Player $24.99
- Black Series RC Cars $19.99 Each
- Nintendo 3DS XL System $179.99
- Tons of Jewelry on Sale and in Doorbuster Deals
- Nerf Zombie Strike Blaster $24.99
- Max Tow Truck Mini Playset $24.99
- Star Wars Kylo Ren Role-Play Set $24.99
- Mr Potato Head Mashters Of The Galaxy Playset $24.99
- Fitbit Charge HR With Heart Rate for $119.99
- Tons of toys normally priced fro $39.99 – $59.99 drop to just $17.99