At various times, I’ve had everything from copper wire filament, to wood shavings, to gum wrappers on the floor of my garage. I’m not the neatest guy in the world when I’m doing work in there, and so sometimes the last thing I want to do is clean up when I’m done sanding or fixing something. Though most other sellers charge about $240 for it, we did find it at Home Depot for a 2nd best price of $183. It’s obviously quite a nice price for this efficient vacuum which comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer.
At the moment, you can get the well-reviewed Hoover L2310 ProGrade Garage Utility Vacuum for a low price of just $160.00. Shipping is free and judging by the comments, it’s well worth that price. The listing is valid until 2/24, but like all deals could sell out or go in and out of stock before then.
- Forget vacuum bags – it doesn’t need one.
- Made of all steel so it’s hard to damage.
- A lifetime filter never needs to be replaced.
- Clamps on the sides make the L2310 easy to empty.
- A big, 5 gallon container doesn’t need to be emptied constantly.
- Mounts on the wall so you don’t need to use up valuable space on the floor.
- The nozzle extends from the main piece, includes wheels for easy movement, and is attached to a 14 foot hose so you can easily get to what’s on the ground.