You can do it by adding one tool that costs $100 or more, or 8 tools that total $100 or more. In other words, just get your total there regardless of the number of Hitachi tools you buy, and they’ll deduct the $25 automatically at checkout. Since your spending over $35, shipping is free.
Until 11/20, Amazon has $25 off $100 on a big selection of Hitachi Tools! Choose from drills, routers, saws, a number of combo kits that combine multiple Hitachi tools and more! Their prices are as good or better than most other sellers even BEFORE the additional in cart savings.
Here are a few samples after your extra money off. We’re showing you only items over $100 here, but there are plenty for less than that on the promotion page. Mix and match them any way you like.
- Hitachi N5010A 1/2″ Standard Crown Stapler, 16 Gauge $239.99 – $25 = $214.99
- Hitachi P20ST 5.5-Amp 3-1/4-Inch Portable Handheld Planer $109.43 – $25 = $84.43
- Hitachi CM4SB2 11.6 Amp 4-Inch Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw $117.22 – $25 = $92.22
- Hitachi CR18DSLP4 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) $128.88 – $25 = $103.88
- Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker $147.43 – $25 = $122.43
- Hitachi WH18DGL 1/4-Inch 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Includes Two Batteries) $129.99 – $25 = $104.99
- Hitachi SB8V2 9.0 Amp 3-Inch-by-21-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander with Trigger Lock and Soft Grip Handles $149.00 – $25 = $124.00