At the moment it’s hanging in at almost $50 better than the rest of the pack. It’s a fantastic, very versatile grill that lets you get a great char on things, while also making fantastic hot sandwiches. Basically, it’s awesome little grill, which is probably why the call it “Elite.”
As long as it’s there and until it’s not (we get tired of saying while it lasts) Amazon is offering the Cuisinart GR-300WS Elite Griddler Grill for just $149.25. Shipping is free. Again, it’s a great price because its a great grill!
– The Griddler allows you to cook in 6 different ways, including a “Panini mode” which allows you to make those crisp, gooey, delicious Italian style sandwiches.
– You can control the temperature of each zone individually.
– Grill plates are easy to remove for cleaning.
– Crank it up to 500 degrees so you can get that beautiful sear.
– You can even lock the top so it stores easily!