Big-time reviews and a great price make for a great Bosch Tool deal! While it lasts, the price of the Bosch PS21-2A 2 Speed Pocket Driver Kit will drop to just $79.99 when you add it to your cart at Amazon. Shipping is free. Though Home Depot has it for $20 more, most places are selling for about $120. Considering the high praise this great tool gets all over the place, it’s no wonder it’s so popular.
– More than 250 reviews with a fantastic average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars!
– In the kit you get the Driver Kit, a pair of 12 volt Lithium ion batteries, the charger to juice them up, and a great looking Bosch Logo case to carry it all in.
– The PS21-2A uses a trigger with variable speed, which allows you to let up or crank up the speed as you see fit. You have the control.
– The clutch adjusts between 0 and 350 RPM in low gear which is suited for putting in screws or drilling thick stuff, and up to 1,300 in high gear for doing lighter work.
– You get as much as 265 inch pounds of torque for drilling through very thick stuff like 22 gauge metal or wood, and also for putting nuts, screws and bolts in places that aren’t easy to put them in!
– This Driver is very easy to use, thanks to a weight of less than 2 pounds, and a small head to fit in tight spaces, along with a very soft grip that will keep it comfy even when you’re using it for a long time.