If the local mall had lower prices, you’d probably be more likely to shop there, wouldn’t you? The experience of having dozens of stores, offering a huge variety of merchandise, is certainly nice. But what if you actually got a great deal there? Well, that’s a great way to think of modern day eBay. It is now the world’s greatest mall. But a very large, extremely important difference makes it better than any mall we know of.
Think about this: How many times have you said to yourself, “I want to get a great price on an iPad, so I think I’ll head to the mall?” Never? We’re pretty certain we’ve never said that, either. But what sets eBay apart is the prices are low, a circumstance created by hundreds of sellers vying for your shopping dollar. Because many of them are selling the same products (iPads, popular laptops, name brand housewares just to name a few) each tries to outdo the others by offering the lowest price. The consumer (that means you and me) is the winner.
One question I’ve gotten often is “who sells their stuff on eBay?” Frankly, it would take less time to list big name sellers who DON’T offer their merchandise on the mega marketplace. We’re not talking about “Joe85inSC” folks. Toys R Us, Best Buy, Vera Bradley, and many more post some of their best deals at eBay, and the price is sometimes lower than at their own sites! Oh, and every one of them receives a feedback score when a purchase is made, and their average scores are posted for all to see.
A number of manufacturer’s also sell directly to the consumer at eBay. Timex, Skechers, Black & Decker and many more offer their own products at the site, often at exceptional prices.
Another favorite query I hear often is “don’t they just do auctions?” Well, those days are long gone. For some time, they’ve been switching over to the selling of more retail products. Yes, they still do those. But many of the deals are of the “buy now” variety, and feature some of the lowest prices you’ll ever see.
So what can you buy at eBay? Well, that’s an even longer list. Just to give you an example of the enormous variety you’ll find there, here are a few of the items on sale there for today, 10/29…
- Steak ‘n Shake Gift Card
- Authentic On-Field Met’s Jersey
- Dyson DC50 Animal Compact Upright Vacuum
- Asus Q550LF-BSI7T21 15.6″ HD Notebook
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked Smartphone
- Nikon D3200 24.2 MP 1080p DSLR Camera
- Toshiba Satellite Radius 11.6″ Tablet PC
- NIKE Air Force 1 High Women’s Shoes
- Jockey Mens Low-Rise Cotton Stretch Boxer Brief
- Nicole Miller NY Luggage Logan Under Seat Carry On
- Michael Kors Fulton Moccasin Women’s Leather Flats Shoes
- Swagway Self balancing 2 wheels Mini Hover Board
- 2016 Australian 1/10 oz Gold Year Of The Monkey .9999 BU
- Remington MSC-140 Men’s Titanium Battery Operated Foil Travel Shaver
- 4pc All Weather Heavy Duty Rubber SUV Floor Mat Black 2 Row & Trunk Liner.
- Movado Men’s 0605975 Corporate Exclusive Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
*Check out our “Deals” section (the tab at the top will take you there) to see the many, many deals we’re expecting from eBay as Black Friday approaches. If you’d like to look around there, here’s their Daily Deal Page.*