*10/15 Update – At the moment, Amazon has the ASUS ZenWatch 2 – 1.65″, Silver case with Brown rubber watchband for just $129.00, or the ASUS ZenWatch 2 – 1.45″, Silver case with Beige leather band for $149.00 shipped!*
*Update 9/11: It took more than a month, but we found it at the fantastic price below again! This time it’s at eBay via Buydig with a listing ending on 9/13!*
*8/8 Update: Back in stock and still (easily) the lowest price anywhere!*
This one’s still selling for $199 at most other places! For comparison, it’s model ZENWATCH-GB1.
While it lasts (they’re best deals typically don’t last long) Best Buy is offering the Asus Zenwatch for just $129.99. Shipping is free and we’ve never seen this nifty device for less!
– Looks great – much better looking for every day wear than most smartwatches.
– Works with Android 3 or higher.
– Access loads of stuff from your phone including calls, texts, e-mails and more without having to reach for your phone.
– Measures (from your wrist) your heart rate.
– You can access Google Maps from it.
– View the viewfinder from your smartphone.
– Offers 4GB of internal storage.
– Uses a polymer Lithium Ion battery and includes charging cradle along with a USB cable.