Update 5/1/16 – It’s a capable gaming machine that comes in at $100 less than the next best price we could find for it. Considering the excellent ability and technical specifications make it a bargain even when it’s not on sale. At the moment it’s at $799.99 with free shipping, which is still a great price for it!
*Update 1/19/16 – It’s at $779.00 shipped right now.*
11/2 K501UX update: Price now $769
In roughly a dozen years of doing this, we’re pretty sure we’ve never seen so many hot laptop deals in any one year. From budget, every day models to gaming powerhouses, we’re still seeing them, and it’s not even November (or as we call it “Black Friday Month”) yet! All we ask is that they keep on sending them to us…
With no expiration we could find, Amazon is offering the powerful ASUS K501UX 15.6″ Gaming Laptop (with $1,000+ worth of specs) for just $799.00 with free shipping. That’s a new price low for this very well-loaded machine.
– After more than 140 customer reviews at the site, the K501UX receives an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 possible stars.
– Feel the need for speed? The new Skylake processors from Intel have recently arrived, and this model sports the i7-6500U version that reaches up to 3.1GHz when Turbo Boost kicks in.
– If you’re getting too much glare from your laptop, you’ll like this: It comes with a matte finish on it’s 1920 x 1080 LED display.
– Plenty of graphic power behind you with 2GB dedicated to it’s GTX 950 NVidia GE Force graphics. The included Direct X 11 allows you to enjoy gorgeous visuals when you play videos, moviews or practically anything with images.
– Tired of waiting on your hard drive to load, transfer etc…? The 256GB Solid State Drive on this model will make sure you won’t have to.
– Ample memory for a great deal of multitasking and other things, with 8GB of DDR3 memory installed. Want more? It’s expandable up to 12GB total.
– It offers great audio thanks to their own SonicMaster technology. The amplifier is made for bigger and better sound, and they use a professional codec to make sure it’s accurate.