The apparel sales are starting to kick into full gear, and Aeropostale (now known as Aero) has jumped in feet first with some exceptional savings on everything on the site. You don’t have to calculate anything, as they’ve slashed their most prices in half and posted those on the site.
Better still, they’re giving away cash cards as you spend money. Get your final merchandise over $80, and they’ll send you (with your order) a $20 code you can use n any order of $80 or more at their site (see details at the top of the landing page.) If you’re planning on doing some clothing shopping, it’s a great place to start.
Also on the site you’ll find specials like graphic tees at 2 for $10, hoodies and sweats for girls just $25 for 2 of them, and long sleeve t-shirts for $16 (you also get two of those at this exceptional price!)
Check out out shirts, pants, sweaters, skirts, even bedding and much more for guys and girls at hot prices. Shipping is free with orders over $50. Here are a few of hundreds of deals available through 11/24!
- Core V-Neck Tee $4.99
- Floral Backpack $19.99
- Preppy Sunglasses $5.00
- Paisley Smocked Dress $8.99
- Mosaic Smocked Dress $1.99
- Rose Raw-Edge Sweatshirt $6.99
- Faux Layered Boxy Crew Sweatshirt $6.99
- Star Print Aéropostale Graphic $3.99
- Invite Only Kaleidoscope Leggings $4.99
- Tokyo Darling High-Waisted Light Wash Flare Jeans $11.99
- Muhammad Ali Graphic T $5.99
- Polaroid Cube Graphic T $5.99
- Plaid Jogger Sweatpants $11.99
- Twill Cargo Jogger Pants $12.99
- NYC Triangle Pullover Hoodie $16.99
- Brooklyn Calling Bouclé Sweater $14.99
- Slim Straight Color Wash Chinos $12.99
- Brooklyn Calling BKLYN Woven Shirt $9.99
- Brooklyn Calling Dip-Dyed Plaid Woven Shirt $11.99
- Brooklyn Calling Acid Wash Tapered Skinny Jean $12.99