What’s the point of having a great PC setup if you’re pictures don’t look just right? But maybe you bought a new PC that came without a monitor, or built an i7 machine with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD and now you just don’t have the money left over for a great display. Or perhaps your old monitor is starting to look like watching videos through a peephole?
Whatever you need a new monitor for, this one may be right up your alley, thanks to the high praise it receives and the new, lowest ever price we just found it for.
With a listing that’s valid until 9/5, Staples is offering the Acer G226HQL 21.5″ Widescreen Monitor for just $89.99 with free shipping! That’s typically the price that you would pay for a lower resolution monitor that doesn’t get the kind of exceptional comments that this display receives on a regular basis.
– Amazon reviewers give the G226HQL an average review score of 4.3 stars out of 5. That’s pretty fantastic considering that the number of tallies is closing in on 2,000.
– Gorgeous 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution.
– A 100 Million to 1 contrast ratio offers a beautiful difference between dark and bright images for wonderfully clear, great looking images.
– A fast 5ms response time that handily avoids motion issues like blur on your screen.
– You can watch digital movies and such thanks to the DVI-D input that offers HDCP so you don’t have to worry about being blocked because a video or image is copyrighted.