Especially this time of year, Amazon is not shy about offering discounts even on newly released items. Here’s one that caught our attention on a VERY nice, already popular one.
As part of their Black Friday deals, Amazon is offering the 4th Generation Moto G Plus 16GB Unlocked Smartphone for just $199.99 with no charge for shipping. That’s $50 off the regular price, which is what most others are selling it for today.
The new Moto G Plus:
- This one is unlocked for use with both CDMA and GSM carriers, so you pretty much have your pick of carriers. That means AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and more are all open to you.
- A beautiful 5.5″ display offers 1080p visuals and is protected by Corning’s ubiquitous Gorilla Glass 3.
- It runs on a Snapdragon 617 Octacore CPU from Qualcomm and an Adreno 405 GPU.
- 16GB of storage + 2GB of RAM, and a slot that will hold a secure digital card as big as 128GB are available to you.
- The camera, especially the 16MP rear one, is among the best in it’s class, with 5MP and laser and phase detect autofocus.
- A fingerprint reader keeps everyone but you from getting into your Moto.
- A long lasting battery recharges to 6 hours of usability in about 15 minutes. (A TurboPower Charger is included).